2009年7月30日星期四

INSTALLATION

OMG
that hw?
so many letter FROM other SCHOOL
NO INCLUDE IPOH

tat day after school,
i received letter FROM KEAT HWA,KEDAH
today,
i jz received msg FROM HUALIAN,taiping
o.O.
actuali,i blur hw then get my contact number?!
haha^^izint it?!im POPULAR?

i saw BELINA today.
she jz say wen i f6 must go RPS
JOIN INTERACT CLUB
i told her vr pressure bout PRESIDENT post!
I TAKUT TAKUT!

aiksss..
is ani ppl noe my pain?
is ani ppl noe my HURT?

wen i saw my AJK cannot do WELL
why i cant scold them?!!
bicz i thought u are my freinds?
or wat??

F5 FAREWELL is comming soon
HOPE it is SUCESSS PROJECTS!!
(ah char,pls be patient!pls don't small things marah here marah there~there is many things we need to do!don't remember,we are FAMILY!if u get wrong,we will FORGIVE u.help each other~ )

没有评论: